This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
- When laying out the field sheets and a pipe is encountered, roll the folded membrane to the pipe.
- Be sure to maintain the proper alignment of the sheet with the roof edge, wall, and seams.
- Make a straight cut from the pipe to the nearest edge of the field sheet.
- Cut a hole to match the diameter of the pipe and roll the field sheet around the pipe.
- Check the final position of the sheet, making certain the membrane does not bridge up the pipe.